About the Course
An intensive online short-term course on Non-destructive testing and evaluation will be offered by the Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Srinagar. It is sponsored by Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme.
The course is designed to cater the needs of teachers, scientists from R & D houses and Labs, and practicing engineers from industries. This programme will be specifically useful for persons who are concerned with training/ teaching, research, and industrial applications of NDT&E.
Who should attend?
This course will be useful to:
- Design Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Research engineers
- Research scientists
from industries such as aerospace, automotive, Power Plants, and oil refineries’.
Fundamental of ultrasonic testing and phased array ultrasonic NDT&E of welded joints related topics would be discussed in detail. Course would also focus on the latest advances and applications of NDT techniques.
- Concept of Non-destructive testing and evaluation
- Ultrasonic Testing and phased array ultrasonic
- NDT&E of welded joints
- NDT applications in aerospace and oil refineries.
- Latest advances and Application of NDT
- Interested candidates can register online via this link.
- Seats are limited and the selection will be done on first-cum-first-serve basis
- E-Certificate will be provided to the Registered Participants
- Timings: Afternoon: 2:30 – 4:30 pm
- Last Date of Registration: 25th October 2020
- Students/Research Scholars: Rs 200/-
Faculty Members /Scientists: Rs 400/-
Industry Persons: Rs 1800/-
Dr. Harveer Singh Pali, Assistant Professor, MED
Online Course on Non-Destructive Testing & Evaluation by NIT Srinagar.