About the Course
This Specialization is intended for all programming enthusiasts, as well as beginners, computer and other scientists, and artificial intelligence enthusiasts seeking to develop their programming skills in the foundational languages of C and C++.
Through the four courses — two in C, and two in C++ — you will cover the basics of programming in C and move on to the more advanced C++ semantics and syntax, which will prepare you to apply these skills to a number of higher-level problems using AI algorithms and Monte Carlo evaluation in complex games.
What you will learn?
- Write and debug code in C and C++ programming languages
- Understand algorithms, and how to properly express them
Skills you will gain
- C Programming
- Computer Programming
- Graph Theory
- Graph Algorithms
- Standard Template Library
- C for Everyone: Programming Fundamentals: This course is for everyone. In the new world we live in, coding is a universally valuable skill, whether you’re a scientist, artist, or a humanist.
- C for Everyone: Structured Programming: The C language is particularly well suited as an introduction to coding: It’s a tried-and-true language, and it allows you to understand computing processes at a deep level. You will also get an introduction to more advanced programming in C++ in the final module.
- C++ For C Programmers, Part A: This course is for experienced C programmers who want to program in C++. The examples and exercises require a basic understanding of algorithms and object-oriented software.
- C++ For C Programmers, Part B: This course is for experienced C programmers who want to program in C++. The examples and exercises require a basic understanding of algorithms and object-oriented software.
To enroll in this course, click the link below.
Online Course on Coding for Everyone- C and C++
Note: Noticebard is associated with Coursera through an affiliate programme.