Become an expert in the exciting new world of AI & Machine Learning, get trained in cutting edge technologies and work on real-life industry grade projects.
NIT Warangal is conducting an online PG Programme in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Who is this programme for?
- Beginners in the AI & ML space looking to kickstart their careers
- Anyone with basic programming skills interested in the AI & ML space
- Data Scientists looking to boost their career
- Professionals looking for a career transition into AI & ML
You will master
- Python Fundamentals
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Inferential Statistics
- Supervised Learning
- Regression Algorithm
- Classification Algorithm
- Unsupervised Learning
- Time Series Analysis
- Recommendation Engine
- Deep Learning- TensorFlow, Keras
- Image Classification- CNN, RCNN, GAN
- Text Classification- RNN, LSTM, GRU
- Natural Language Processing- NLTK, Spacy, RASA
- Machine Translation
- Reinforcement Learning
- Open-AI Gym
- Mentorship from NITW Faculty
- Placement Assitance
- Alumni Status
- Industry Networking
- The total Program Fee is ₹2,22,450 + GST.
- You get a chance to win a scholarship of upto Rs. 75K. The scholarship is awarded based on the strength of your profile, interview performance and outcome of the scholarship test.
- You can choose an EMI option through your credit or debit card. Edureka also has other financing options for this program.
How to Apply?
The application link is given below.
After you fill-up the basic details for the program, you will be asked to complete a detailed application form in order to shortlist your application for screening. Once your application is shortlisted, you will need to appear for an interview which will be conducted by a subject matter expert/program faculty member.
Based on your profile and interview, if you are selected for admission, you will receive an admission offer letter from E & ICT Academy, NITW & Edureka.
To enroll for this course, click the link below.
NIT Warangal’s PG Programme on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.