Indian nationals are invited for Interview (Only through Skype) on 04.01.2021 at about 10.00 AM for one temporary position of Junior Research Fellow under “Auto BIM: automatic discovery and construction of building information model” in the School of Computer Sciences, National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar funded by DST, Govt. of India.
The National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) is an autonomous premier public research institute in Jatani (Khordha), Odisha, India under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy.
Junior Research Fellow (01)
- M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent with valid NET/ GATE or any such National level qualification.
- It is desirable that the candidate has basic knowledge about Machine Learning or 3D Modeling.
- AGE: 28 years or less as on date of walk-in-interview, age relaxation to entitled categories as per DST rules.
You might also be interested in JOB POST: Scientific Assistant at NISER, Bhubaneswar: Apply by Feb 1.
Rs. 31,000/- pm plus HRA as per DST norms
The above position is purely temporary for a period of seven months or completion of project whichever is earlier but strictly co-terminus with the project and not leading to any Ph.D. degree in NISER. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any NISER post.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Interested candidates should appear for the interview through Skype video conferencing only.
- They need to send their Skype ID by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by 31.12.2020 along with scanned copies of relevant certificates and the proforma (given in page 2-3 of this document).
- For any clarification please contact Dr. Subhankar Mishra on the above mentioned email.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidate, for appearing in the interview or joining the position.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
NISER, Bhubaneswar JRF Recruitment Notification