Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the NI Software Engineer Hiring Challenge 2022.
About the Challenge
NI India R&D is looking for talented experienced software engineers for their team in Bangalore.
- Years of experience: 2+ years
- Skills: C++, C# & Python
- 2 Programming Questions(Languages restriction: C#, C++ and Python)
- After the shortlisting is done from HackerEarth’s team, there will two to three rounds to further evaluate the candidate’s skills based on the requirements.
NI is seeking to hire Software Engineer for application software development. NI is translating industry megatrends and hype cycles such as IoT, digital transformation into pragmatic software solutions for engineering teams in the automotive industry.
Their software accelerates time-to-knowledge and time-to-market by leveraging early prototyping using simulation combined with comprehensive data gather in real-live usage. The ideal candidate has experience and knowledge in application software development.
- Research, propose, and implement high-quality, scalable, and testable designs that adhere to the company and industry best practices.
- Work following an agile development process.
- Diagnose and debug problems with your product or problems arising when your product integrates with other NI products.
- Document and Review feature specifications and customer user documentation for the product.
- Grow and share knowledge within your team and across other teams/sites.
- Strive towards continuous improvement.
Key Performance Objectives
- Quickly learn applicable technology, systems, and products.
- Ability to independently identify and solve application-specific engineering problems.
- Strong understanding and experience of software design principles.
- Design and implement moderate complexity features to a high level of quality.
- Effectively interact and communicate with engineering teams across geographies.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science/Electronics/Allied Streams.
- Experience with application development involving C++ or C# (.NET Framework) or Python.
- 2 – 5 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, effectively diagnosing technical issues, and proposing reasonable solutions.
- Strong understanding and experience of OOPS concept, data structures and software design principles.
- Analytical mindset and self-starter.
- Strong problem-solving skills, work ethic, and drive to succeed.
- Understanding of NI software tools (i.e. LabVIEW, VeriStand, DAQmx, etc).
- Hands-on use of NI Hardware Platforms (CRIO, DAQ).
- Basics of MATLAB programming and Simulink or other modelling languages used in HIL domain.
- Understanding of Agile software development principles.
How to Register?
Interested applicants can register for the challenge through this link.
May 15, 2022