This program is intended as an aid to Engineers and Scientists with no prior programming expertise. It will focus on the systematic development of practical programming skills through MATLAB language constructs. Beginning with Matrix Operations, programming in MATLAB, graphics & plotting and writing a MATLAB function, special MATLAB functions and their applications will also be discussed.
The workshop will cover Simulink Modeling and GUI development for a variety of applications. It will be as much useful to all the Undergraduate/Masters students of various disciplines as it will be to research scholars and faculty, who intend to use MATLAB as a tool for teaching and research.
Topics to be Covered
- Introduction to MATLAB
- MATLAB Functions and M-File Programing
- Modelling with Simulink and Important Toolboxes
- Designing Graphical User Interface (GUI) in MATLAB
- Optimization Techniques using MATLAB: Pattern Search, Genetic Algorithm, Particle Swarm Optimization, Simulated Annealing, Firefly Algorithms etc.
- Various Optimization Functions and Toolboxes
- Selected Case Studies in Specified Domains
Who should Attend?
U.G./ P.G. /Ph.D. students of All Streams, Faculty members/ Researchers, Industry Employees
- Applications in prescribed format with registration fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Director, NIT Raipur” payable at Raipur, must reach the coordinator on or before 20th August, 2019.
- Registration fee includes registration kit, lunch, snacks and hand outs. Certificates will be issued to the participants only after attending the complete course.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: +91-8817813946
Email ID: email@example.com