Registrations are open for National Tourism Day- Picture Quiz from 24 January to 6 February 2022. Online registrations are open on the official website.
About the Quiz
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is observing National Tourism Day on the 25th of January 2022, under the aegis of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, the 75-week grand celebration launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to mark 75 years of India’s independence.
Worldwide, India has a remarkable position because of magnificent places that are famous as tourist destinations. India has a culturally rich heritage which attracts a lot of foreign tourists. To celebrate the diversity of our country, NATIONAL TOURISM DAY is celebrated on 25th January every year.
This day is marked with a motive to appreciate our country’s beauty and spread awareness of the importance of tourism and its impact on the Indian economy. The theme for this years’ National Tourism Day is Rural and Community Centric Tourism.
Ministry of Tourism, in the spirit of National Tourism Day and Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav will unveil the Indian Tourism Pictorial Quiz on 24th January 2022. The objective of this quiz is to showcase India’s varied tourism products, architecture, culture, and cuisine and test the publics knowledge on the tourism opportunities available within our country.
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 600 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
Interested candidates can register via this page.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants from all over the world and of all nationalities are eligible to enter the quiz.
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- Organizers will not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, are late or incomplete or have not been transmitted due to computer error or any other error beyond the organizer’s reasonable control. Please note proof of submission of the entry is not proof of receipt of the same.
You may also be interested in: