Vivekanand College, Kolhapur is organizing the National Seminar on ‘Wages, Employment and Social Security in India’ sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research, WRC, Mumbai on 14th & 15th December 2018. This seminar is an attempt to address enormous issues pertaining to wages, employment and social security in India in a comprehensive manner. This event will bring all researchers working on wide-ranging aspects of wages, employment and social security from various perspectives. Therefore it will be an opportunity for researchers to share their experiences on a single platform. The outcome of the seminar after deliberations on various aspects will be a great contribution in the form of policy options for policymakers, academicians and society as a whole.
Wages in India
- Rural and Agricultural Wages in India
- Industrial Wages and Wage Policy
- Wages in Service Sector
- Wages, Living Standards, and Socioeconomic Status
- Wage Patterns, Wage Differentials & Wage Variations across Different Industries
- Minimum Wages and Collective Bargaining
Employment in India
- Employment, Unemployment and Labour Force Dynamics in India: Trend and Pattern
- Labour Market and Employment Conditions in India
- Contract Labour in India
- MGNREGA and Employment in India
- Access to and Exclusion from Employment: Social and Regional Dimensions
- Employment Challenges, Strategies, Policies, and Programmes
Social Security in India
- Current Status of Social Security in India
- Problems and Prospects of Social Security in India
- Social Security Reforms in India
- Social Security for Unorganized Sector Workers
- Social Security for Women in Unorganized Sector
- The paper should be in English, MS Word, Times New Roman font, font size 12, Line spacing 1.5.
- The abstract should not more than 500 words
- The paper should not more than 5000 words
- Abstract and full paper can be submitted through email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date of abstract and paper submission is 30th November 2018
- Papers will be published in peer-reviewed edited book with ISBN number.
- For teachers/academicians Rs. 500.
- For students Rs. 250.
Register by fill up this form
Vivekanand College (Autonomous), 2130 “E” Ward, Tarabai Park, Kolhapur – 416 003 (Maharashtra INDIA)
Dr. S. G. Gavade
Phone Number – (0231) 2658612
For detailed information, visit at official notification by clicking here.