About the Competition
This year’s event will test, reward and benchmark the standards of success for students of Classes VI till XII.
These classes will be divided into three categories:
- Class VI & VII: Pegasus
- Class VIII & IX: Phoenix
- Class X,XI & XII: Unicorn
NSC is a two stage competition. Level 1 is the Online Test and Level 2 is the project submission.
Stage I: Participate
- Register Online
- Students are required to register on our website. This registration is Free and very simple.
- To register, click here.
- Enroll for Level I
- After Registration Students are required to enroll for Level I.
- There is a fee of Rs 150, which can be paid Online or through cheque/draft or can be deposited directly in our Bank.
- Take a Mock Practice Test
- Practice before giving the actual test by giving this 20 question practice test.
- Take Test
- The Level 1 test can be taken at any time between the designated dates.
Stage II: Conceptualize
- Based on the results of Level 1, We will publish a list of students who qualify for Level II.
- Qualified students can participate in Level II by paying a nominal fee of Rs.250.
- In Level II, the student will research a topic and prepare a Project.
- The project can be submitted in any digital format. (Powerpoint/ Video/ Doc etc.)
- The Project can ONLY be submitted through this portal. Emails submissions will not be accepted.
Based on the score Level 1 and Level 2, the top 180 students are selected as winners and will participate in Summer Science Camp completely free of cost. There are two camps, one in South India and one in North India. In the Camp, students will have a chance to experience science in a unique and practical way. Concepts and activities will be performed in using experiential techniques.
- Last date to enroll for the Online Test: November 15, 2018
- You can take the Online test: from September 15, 2018 onwards
- Declaration of Results of Level I online test: November 25th, 2018
- Last date for Submission of working model or presentation: Apr 7, 2019
- Declaration of Results for Level II: Apr 20, 2019
- Exact dates of Camps will be declared by: November 25, 2018
For any query,
Call on: +91 7290002250;