The Economics Society of St. Stephen’s College is proud to announce the N.C. Ray Memorial Paper Presentation Competition at the National Economics Festival 2021.
About the Organiser
St. Stephen’s College is a premiere college of the University of Delhi. Widely regarded as one of the oldest and most prestigious college for the arts and sciences in India, the institution has produced distinguished alumni in fields like politics, law, journalism, film, business and many others.
About the Competition
- Only undergraduate students are allowed to participate, in a team of at most 5 members.
- The top 20 abstracts will be shortlisted and these teams will have to send in their final research paper by early January.
- Out of these 20 papers, the best six entries will qualify for the finals and will get an opportunity to present their papers to an esteemed panel of judges during NEF 2021 at St. Stephen’s College, Delhi. These papers will also be published in our annual journal, ‘Towards Equilibrium’.
Guidelines for the Submission of Abstracts
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is 27th November 2020. [EXTENDED]
- The word limit for the same is 1500 words.
- Abstracts are to be sent in a word file titled “Abstract_Team Name” with the following details on the first page: topic, team name, and contact details of all team members.
- Entries are to be sent at email@example.com.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the competition through this link.