Applications are invited for Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program 2022.
About the Program
The Miller Center Accelerator is designed for high-potential social enterprises with proven traction, working on women’s economic empowerment, climate resilience, or the intersection of both. This 6-month accelerator program combines mentorship with a structured curriculum to help social entrepreneurs address gaps in their impact model, business model, and growth strategies, and ultimately move them along the path toward growth, significant scale, and investment.
- A senior leader (e.g., CEO, Executive Director, Managing Director)
- Fluent in English
- Has consistent and reliable access to internet connectivity
- Has the availability to participate in the program’s 6-month duration, requiring an average of 4-6 hours/week
- Committed to creating positive benefits for people living in poverty, addressing one or more of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Is a social enterprise that is intentional about supporting women’s economic empowerment, climate resilience, or the intersection of both (see below for how Miller Center identifies women’s economic empowerment and climate resilience).
- Committed to scaling its solution far beyond current operations
- Has been operational for at least a year and is delivering products/services to customers
- Has at least $20,000 USD (or local currency equivalent) in annual earned income and is not entirely dependent on contributions or grants
- Has at least 3 paid, full-time employees (or equivalent)
- Has at least 3-months of cash runway
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Jun 30, 2022
Click here to view the official notification of Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program 2022.
You may also be interested in: