About the Program
MicroMasters programs are designed to offer learners a pathway to an advanced degree and can count as credit toward completing a Master’s degree program. Learners who successfully earn this MicroMasters program certificate may apply for admission to a Master’s program and, if accepted, the MicroMasters program certificate will count towards the degree.
In the era of Data Science and Big Data, organisations hold more information about their business environments than ever before. Increasingly, these organisations are recognising the role of data science in leveraging current and historical data and out-thinking competitors. As a result, there is a growing demand for employees and managers who have advanced data analytics skills and the ability to make informed decisions that drive organisational success.
Who can Apply?
This MicroMasters program is designed for those who have an undergraduate level, or equivalent professional experience/background in mathematics, statistics, or programming (Java, C, Python, Visual Basic).
What you will Learn?
- Create predictive, statistical and machine learning models with Python
- Learn how to evaluate, and optimise, the effectiveness of a model
- Understand how to apply predictive models in real-world business scenarios
Courses in this Program
- Introduction to Predictive Analytics using Python
- Successfully Evaluating Predictive Modelling
- Statistical Predictive Modelling and Applications
- Predictive Analytics using Machine Learning
- Predictive Analytics Final Project
- Dr Galina Andreeva Senior Lecturer in Management Science The University of Edinburgh
- Dr Matthias Bogaert Postdoctoral Research Fellow KU Leuven
- Dr Johannes De Smedt Dixons Carphone Lecturer in Business Analytics The University of Edinburgh
- Sofia Varypati Course tutor The University of Edinburgh
8 months (8-10 hours per week)
₹116,284 For the full program experience.
Click here to register for MicroMasters Program in Predictive Analytics using Python
Note: Noticebard is associated with edX through an affiliate programme.