School of Natural product Studies, Jadavpur University is dedicated to the promotion of knowledge on natural products and the dissemination of information through educational programs, research activities and sharing of experiences on the scientific validation of herbs for the betterment of healthcare of the society.
Call for Abstracts
Scientific presentations from the young researchers in the area of Ethnopharmacology & Natural products. After completion of the registration process, the abstracts should be submitted by e-mail as an attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org. The abstracts should be written by Microsoft word in “.doc” or “.docx” (250 words). No review paper will be entertained for the presentation. All accepted abstracts will be published in the e- proceedings of the seminar.
The highlight of the Event
Eminent academicians, scientists, researchers, technologists from universities, industries and other research organizations, traditional health practitioners will share their experiences on the following topics:
- Promotion and development from medicinal plants with special reference to „Guduchi‟
- IP rights, patents and regulatory affairs of medicinal and aromatic plants (MAP)
- Metabolomic study – an approach towards drug discovery and development from Indian medicinal plants
- Integrative approaches for quality evaluation of Indian medicinal plants
- Safety, efficacy and quality evaluation
- Phytochemical, pharmacological, microbiological and high throughput screening of Indian medicinal plants
- Development and evaluation of Indian medicinal plants through Industry-Institute partnership.
- Promotion and development of Local Health Tradition in exploring drugs
- Cultivation and conservation of Rear Endangered Species of Indian medicinal plant
- Funding opportunities in medicinal plant research
Who can apply?
All the academicians, students, researchers and technologists from university, institutes and industries, health care professionals, cultivators of medicinal plants, industrialists and all other who are interested in the promotion and development of Ethnopharmacology and medicinal plant research to join this event to share their knowledge and expertise to strengthen the medicinal plant research at large.
Interested candidates can send their papers on or before the last date i.e 19 August 2019. The registration fee is as follow:
- Delegates Members of SFE- India & Students: Rs. 500
- Other Delegates: Rs. 700
Prof. Pulok K Mukherjee