Applications are invited for Manager (Technology) Under DST Funded Project at Panjab University, Chandigarh for the year 2022. The last date of application is 31 May.
Applications are invited for the following temporary posts under DST project “Technology Enabling Centre (TEC). The posts will be initially filled up for one year but can be further extended depending on the performance and work capabilities of the selected candidates.
- Master’s Degree in Sciences or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent; and
- Four Years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services. OR Doctoral Degree in Science / Engineering / Technology / Pharma from a recognized university or equivalent
- Upper Age limit: 40 Years
The role of the Manager (Technology) is to access R&D Needs of industry and Liasoning between the academia and industry of the region under the directions of Sr. Manager. Manager (Technology) is required to extensively interact with industry over phone and is also required to extensively travel to industry for assessing R&D needs of industry.
Desired Skills / Abilities
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills over phone.
- Fully IT literate including use of Microsoft Office applications, Email drafting etc.
- Able to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure at times
Other Requirements: Fully flexible and able to work during evening and weekend (if the need arises)
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Cold-Calling to industry
- Scheduling meetings / visits to industry
- Extensive visits to industry of region
- R&D Need assessment of Industry
- Drafting and submission of appropriate reports of visits
- Uploading of R&D Needs of industry on TEC Website
- Liasoning between the academia and industry and organizing meetings between them
Application along with following documents (in the order given below) in a single envelop should reach at the following address. “TEC/CIIPP, old DCC Building (Near S.B.I.), Panjab Universiy Sector 14 Chandigarh-160014” by speed post / registered post. Documents should reach before 5 PM of 31st May, 2022.
Envelop should be titled “Application for the post of Manager (Technology)”. Any application reached after 31st May 2022 (5PM) will not be entertained. 1. Application Form given in Annexure I; filled by hand with blue pen. 2. CV
- Personal statement (maximum 500 words) on why you think you are suitable for the position4. Self Attested copies of certificates of (i) Class X (ii) Class XII / Diploma (iii) Degree(s)(iv)Experience certificates supporting details mentioned in the application form/CV/personal statement(v) Government issued Photo ID proof (Aadhaar card/ passport/ DL) (vi) Date of BirthProof(vii)Any other document supporting your application
- Written and signed explanation for any missing documents
42000/- +HRA (with upper limit of Rs.46,700/- pm).
Click here to view the official notification of Manager (Technology) Under DST Funded Project at Panjab University.
You may also be interested in: