Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the MakeMyTrip Foundation Padhte Raho Badhte Raho Scholarship.
About the Scholarship
‘MakeMyTrip Foundation ‘Padhte Raho, Badhte Raho’ Scholarship’ is an initiative of MakeMyTrip Foundation to support ‘continuity in education’ for the students who lost their parent(s) during the pandemic.
Students whose deceased parent(s) were employed in the tourism and hospitality sector will be given preference.
- Students who lost their parent(s) during the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in Classes 1st to 12th, graduation or post-graduation programs in India.
- Annual family income of applicants must not be more than INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Applicable for students enrolled in the academic year 2021-22 and 2022-23.
NOTE: Preference will be given to students whose deceased parent(s) were employed in the tourism and hospitality sector.
- For students in Classes 1st to 8th - INR 24,000
- For students in Classes 9th to 12th - INR 30,000
- For graduation and post-graduation students – INR 50,000
Note: Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic purposes which include tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, training material, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the scholarship through this link.
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document: Death certificate of parent(s)
- Hospitality sector proof: Bonafide declaration by the employer of the deceased parent(s)
- Reference of person(s) who knows the family’s crisis (can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Photograph of the applicant