Submissions are invited for Kisan Credit Card & Interest Subvention Scheme (KCC-ISS) Scheme Logo Design Competition for the year 2022. The last date of application is 5 June.
The contest is open to all Indian citizens.
- Logo should be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
- All fonts should be converted to Outlines/Curves.
- If file contains spot colours or RGB colours, they will be converted to CMYK
- File should be high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch at 100% size
- File should look clean (not pixelated or bit-mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%
- Entries should not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation/ a small paragraph about the Logo design and concept and how best it encapsulates its essence.
The design should be submitted online on MyGov Portal before the stipulated deadline of 5th June 2022.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
The winning entry shall get Rs. 21,000 only. The prize money will be payable after deduction of the TDS. All winners would be required to give copyright of the design to the Government of India. Prize money will be transferred to the winner only through electronic transfer as per the bank details submitted by the winner via email.
Click here to view the official notification of Kisan Credit Card & Interest Subvention Scheme (KCC-ISS) Scheme Logo Design Competition.
You may also be interested in: