About the Event:
As Kalpavriksha enters its 13th year of nurturing social enterprises, we aim to provide promising social ventures the opportunity to pitch for funding, network, and learn the winning mantra to create a sustainable and impactful social venture.
The event will feature:
- Keynote Speeches from prominent entrepreneurs and from esteemed leaders
- Venture pitching competition where the best applicants will get the opportunity to pitch for funding in front of our panel of Investment Partners as well as funding, incubation, and mentorship opportunities from our Knowledge partners.
Up to Rs. 60000 to be awarded to the winners by unanimous decision of the panel of judges.
There will be a preliminary screening round followed by the venture pitching round to be held on campus on the day of the event (17th November, 2018).
Round 1 – Submission of Executive Summary and Organization Proforma
Deadline for submission: 11:30pm, 5th November, 2018
Round 2 – On-Campus Venture Pitching Round
Venue and Time: IIM Indore Campus, 11am-5pm, 17th November, 2018
Only those teams clearing the preliminary screening round will be invited to participate in the final venture pitching round. The details will be disclosed to the selected teams by the 7th of November, 2018. Selected teams will present in front of a panel of investment partners and judges from various social organizations.
Investment partners and representatives from various organizations will offer opportunities to multiple teams based on their internal selection criteria and evaluation procedure.
- Kalpavriksha 2018 is open for all social ventures.
- Participants must complete and upload the business model canvas.
- The judges and investment partners will receive the above documents before the campus round, therefore it is advisable to fill them up accurately and in detail.
- Even if your team is not invited to present on campus, organizations may still reach out to you and offer mentorship/incubation opportunities basis the information provided by you in these documents.
- In any case, the decision of the event coordinator/judge will be considered as final
- Janmenjoy Das: firstname.lastname@example.org, +91-7686047529
- Aishwarya Bhoumick: email@example.com, +91-8750420202
Click here for official website and for updates, follow this Facebook page.