Junior Research Fellow/ JRF jobs in India for the month of July 2022 are very much trending. From IIT to IIM, NIT to IISER, each and every prestigious institute in India has numerous openings for the JRF/ SRF/RA positions under the various funded project for the year 2022.
Also, the fellowship amount awarded to the selected candidates is equal to the salary amount of some. Mostly, the JRF posts are for Engineering and Science students, although there are openings for management and Social Science students as well.
JRF and Research Associate Under SERB Funded Project at IACS
Applications are invited for recruitment of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and one Research Associate (RA-I) under SERB-SUPRA project entitled, “Designing Sound-Responsive Nanodrug for Cell Therapy”.
- Duration: 3 years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Essential Qualifications: The candidate should have M.Sc. in Chemistry with 60 % marks and with valid NET/GATE. Those who are awaiting M.Sc. result but have qualified in NET/GATE examination may also apply.
- Emoluments: As per DST rule.
- Application: Applicants may send their applications containing complete bio-data to Prof. Nikhil R. Jana, School of Materials Science, IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700 032 by e-mail: camnrj[at]iacs.res.in latest by 17th July 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF and Research Associate Under SERB Funded Project at IACS.
JRF (Computer Science and Engineering) at IISER Bhopal
Applications are invited from Indian nationals for the post of “Junior Research Fellow” in the area of Computer Science and Engineering.
- Project Title: System for summarizing driver’s driving behavior.
- Essential Qualifications for the JRF: Masters or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and Engineering or related areas (i.e., IT, EE, ECE, etc). Candidates must have a qualified GATE exam.
- Application: Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000 p.m. + HRA (16%).
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Computer Science and Engineering) at IISER Bhopal.
JRF (Civil Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at IIT(BHU) Varanasi
Applications are invited for one (1) post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at a fellowship of Rs. 31000/- + HRA for eighteen months (maybe extendable to another eighteen months), payable as per rule in the DST-funded Project entitled “Utilization of Industrial Wastes in Dense and Gap Graded Asphalt Mixes as Fillers”.
- Essential Qualification: The applicant must be a First class in BE/B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Civil Engineering. GATE qualification is mandatory.
- Application: Interested candidates may apply by filling out the Google Form within 21 days of the advertisement.
- Duration: Eighteen months (maybe extendable to another eighteen months).
- Salary: Rs. 31000/- + HRA
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Civil Engineering) Under DST Funded Project at IIT(BHU) Varanasi.
JRF Under SERB Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bangalore
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the post of “Junior Research Fellow” on contract basis for the SERB funded project entitled “Role of Oligodendrocytes in the Pathophysiology of Sporadic Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis: An invitro Study on Patient Derived Pluripotent Stem Cells” under Dr. K.Vijayalakshmi, Associate Professor of Neurophysiology & Principal Investigator.
- Educational Qualification: MPhil in Neurophysiology / Neurosciences OR Master’s Degree in Stem Cell Biology / Neurosciences / Physiology / or equivalent Master’s degree in any field of Life Sciences.
- Duration: 2 years. Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months, which will be extendable up to 2 years, based on the performance of the candidate.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/-+ 24% HRA p.m.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF Under SERB Funded Project at NIMHANS.
JRF (Civil Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar
Applications are invited for the “Junior Research Fellow” position at IIT Gandhinagar for a research project titled “Investigating Air Quality and its Dynamics in Built Environments in Urban India” sponsored by SERB DST.
- Eligibility: A Bachelor’s (BE, BTech) with a valid GATE score or Master’s (MSc, MTech) degree in Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communications Engineering/ Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering from a recognized academic institute.
- Duration: The initial appointment will be for a year starting August 2022, with an option of further extension depending on the performance and fund availability.
- Application: Interested candidates should fill out this Google Form.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Civil Engineering) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar.
JRF (Environmental Sciences) Under SERB Funded Project at JNU
Applications are invited for the post of Junior Research Fellow in a Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)) funded project entitled “Post Monsoon Air Pollution over Delhi NCR Region: Analysis, Observation, Chemical Transport Modelling and Health Impact and Mitigation Strategies” under the supervision of Dr. Ram Pravesh Kumar, School of Environmental Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Qualification: M.Sc in Environmental Science/Atmospheric Science/ Physics/Remote Sensing and Geographical Information System/Geoinformatics/ with NET/GATE qualification.
- Duration: The selected candidate will be appointed on a purely temporary basis initially for one year and renewable next year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum period of two years.
- Salary: ₹31,000/- p.m. plus HRA as permissible.
- Application: Interested and eligible candidates and may send their application containing the information about their education qualifications, experiences, publication (If any), contact details in form of CV along with attested copy of certificate on or before 20/07/2022 via e-mail at rpkumar[at]mail.jnu.ac.in or post. The e-mail subject line should read as “Application for the Post of JRF in SERB, DST funded Project”.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Environmental Sciences) Under SERB Funded Project at JNU.
JRF (Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) Under DRDO Funded Project at NIT Warangal
Applications are invited for JRF (Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) Under DRDO Funded Project at NIT Warangal for the year 2022. The last date of application is 25 July.
- Project Title: Exploratory studies on effect of fatigue and hold time on crack growth behavior of GTM Ti-64 alloy.
- Qualification: B.Tech. or B.E. or Equivalent degree in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering / Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech. or M.E. in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering and related fields. with First class with 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA at both UG and PG for GEN/OBC- NCL/GENEWS category and minimum 55% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA for candidates under SC/ST/PwD category.
- Application: Complete the application and submit via google form along with the Bio data/CV and scanned copy of certificates in a single pdf file.
- Salary: Rs. 31,000/- pm for the first 2 years and 35,000/- pm for the third year.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Metallurgical & Materials Engineering) Under DRDO Funded Project at NIT Warangal.
JRF (Life Sciences) Under DBT Funded Project at IIT Kanpur
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for two temporary positions of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) in a DBT Wellcome Trust India Alliance sponsored project at the Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering, IIT Kanpur.
- Minimum Qualification: M.Sc. in Life Sciences
- Duration: The position is purely temporary, initially for one year, and it can be extended further based on performance till the duration of the project.
- Application: Interested candidates should send their brief CV by email to the following email address: gpcrbiology2020[at]gmail.com
- Salary: INR 31000/- per month.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Life Sciences) Under DBT Funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
For more JRF positions for July 2022 at various Indian institutes, keep visiting Noticebard.com.