Applications are invited from eligible Indian national for one Junior research fellow (JRF) in a time-bound SERB sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Physics of the Institute.
A novel scheme to cool the translational as well as internal degrees of freedom of any molecular ion beam
- M.Sc (NET/GATE qualified) in Physics or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Desirable Qualification – theoretical physics, programming skills.
- Theoretical physics, programming skills, good English writing skills, and report writing.
Rs. 31,000 + HRA per month
01 year, extendable another 2 years subject to satisfactory performance
- Eligible candidates may send a detailed CV (maximum 2 pages) specifying the qualifications and experience on or before August 15, 2019, to Dr. Reetesh Kumar Gangwar, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, IIT Tirupati at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Selection will be based on the qualification, experience, and interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The interview shall be conducted on 19th Aug 2019.
- The candidate may appear in the interview through video conferencing.
- IIT Tirupati reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Email ID: email@example.com