Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work at DA-IICT on a DST (Dept of Science and Technology) sponsored research project.
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT), is a private college located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It is named after the Gujarati entrepreneur and Reliance group founder Dhirubhai Ambani. It is run by the Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation and is promoted by the Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.
No. of Posts
Title of the Project
Development of geomagnetism based indoor navigation system using smartphones
Consolidated salary Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + 24% HRA
- M.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ ICT) or Equivalent with 60% marks and with GATE qualification
- MSc Physics through NET
- Understanding of electro and ferromagnetism principles, smartphone technology, and working of various sensors including accelerometer, gyroscope
- Knowledge of programming in C/C++, Python and Matlab.
- Preferable experience in modeling and data analysis using Matlab or any other platform.
Period of Appointment
This post is purely temporary for a duration of 2 years. The appointment will be made initially for 1 year and further extendable subject to satisfactory performance. It would, therefore, not confer any right for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in DA-IICT. However, the selected candidate will be encouraged to apply for the PhD program of DA- IICT as per the available guidelines.
The work will involve developing models of geomagnetic fields inside buildings to understand human movement related patterns. Final deliverable is developing an Indoor localization and navigation system on smartphones using the models.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates must send the Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details latest by December 30, 2020 through an e-mail to Dr. Kalyan Sasidhar at email@example.com and Dr. Bhaskar Chaudhury at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Please write “Application for JRF position at DA-IICT ” in the subject line of the email.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their CV, qualifications and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and the candidates are required to attend at their own expenses, no TA/DA will be provided.
- Tentative date of Interview: First week of January 2021
- Expected start date: Immediately after the interview completed.
December 30, 2020
For more details, click the link below.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Under DST Sponsored Project by DA-IICT, Gandhinagar
Note: This is a sponsored post.