Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Institute project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 03 months, and extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay.
Generation of Entangled Photons and its application to Quantum Computation and Information Processing
Duration of Initial Appointment
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics with National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship OR GATE.
- OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/Computer Science with valid GATE Score Card.
- Knowledge of quantum mechanics.
- Knowledge of Computer programming.
- To apply online, click here.
- The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 22 August 2019.
- After the submission of the online application, applicant are required to take the printout of the application and send the application along with all self-attested relevant supporting documents by post to the Institute at the address : Officer In-charge Office of Research & Development, Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur, NH-65, Nagaur Road, Karwad, Jodhpur – 342037, Rajasthan.
- The envelope should be super-scribed with “Advertisement No……………. and Application for the Post of ……………..”
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 03 months, and extension based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- An application that is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
Phone Number: (0291) 2801132
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org