Applications are invited from suitable candidates for a JRF Position to work at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar.
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology is a private Self-financed University/Institute located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It is named after the Gujarati entrepreneur and Reliance group founder Dhirubhai Ambani.
About the Project
The project is in collaboration with the University of Allahabad and Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad.
Title of the Project
Development of an Integrated Surveillance System for Suspicious Behaviour Analysis
Science and Engineering Research Board, Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India
Development of methods for moving objects
- Segmentation and object identification Methods
- Shadow detection and removal method
- multi-object tracking methods including Person reidentification
- Anomaly detection and behaviour prediction method
M.E./M.Tech. (Computer Science/ICT) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks and with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET qualification
B.E./B.Tech. in (Computer Science and Engineering/ICT) or equivalent with minimum 60% marks and with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET qualification
M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Technology/Data Science)/MCA with minimum 60% marks and with valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET qualification
- Knowledge of Image Processing, Video Processing, Computer Vision Concepts
- Expertise in MATLAB/Python, Graphical Use Interface development in Python/MATLAB
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Concepts
Period of Appointment
- This post is for duration of 3 years. Appointment will be made initially for 1 year and further extendable subject to satisfactory performance. It would, therefore, not confer any right for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in DA-IICT.
- However, the selected candidate will be encouraged to enroll for the PhD program of DA-IICT as per the available guidelines of institute.
- Rs. 31000 per month + 24% HRA (For the first two years)
- Rs. 35000 per month + 24% HRA (For the third year)
- The project also supports for attending Conferences, Workshops etc. within India.
- The position is based at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat but occasional travel to collaborating institutes will be required.
How to Apply?
- The interested candidates must send the Curriculum Vitae with complete qualification and experience details with valid proof, latest by December 25, 2021 through an e-mail to Dr. Manish Khare at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please write “Application for JRF position at DA-IICT” in the subject line of the email.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interviews based on their qualifications, knowledge and experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview and the candidates are required to attend at their own expense, No TA/DA will be provided.
- Last date to apply: December 25, 2021
- Tentative date of Interview: January 05, 2022.
- Expected start date: Second Week of January, 2022.