Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat.
“An approach for enhancement of Muga Silkworm production in Assam”.
M.Sc. in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology/ Entomology / Sericulture / Life Science
Rs. 31,000/- per month + 8% HRA for 1 st and 2 nd Year) and (Rs. 35,000/- + 8% HRA for third year)
35 years (5 years relaxation for ST/SC and 3 years for OBC Candidates).
Nature of Post
The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project and is initially offered for one year.
How to Apply?
- Intending candidates having requisite qualification may submit applications endorsing the biodata along with the attested copies of certificates, passport-sized photographs, and other testimonials, publications as per the date on or before 2nd February, 2022 to the Principal Investigator of the project through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Date and time of interview: February 04, 2022 at 11:00 A.M.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated and interview links will be shared in due course of time.
Feb 2, 2022
Terms and Conditions
- The person employed will have no right to claim employment or engagement in AAU at the end of the contract period.
- The decision of the Director of Research (Agri.), AAU, Jorhat will be final and binding in all aspects.
- Candidates in service or in the study are to submit a study dropped certificate/no objection certificate from the competent authority to appear in the interview.
Palash Deb Nath
Professor and PI
Department of Plant Pathology
AAU, Jorhat-13, Assam