About the Fellowship
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, under the Ministry of Culture, invites applications from Indian Nationals for the award of Junior Fellowships to outstanding persons in the field of culture for the year 2018-19. These Fellowships are awarded for undertaking research oriented projects.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants should have a graduation degree.
- Minimum Age: 25 Years of age.
Rs. 10,000 per month
How to apply
Candidates can apply through the following steps:
- Fill up the Registration Form.
- Get Username and Password for Login.
- Go to Current Scheme Status.
- Click on appropriate scheme.
- Fill up the form and submit.
The last date to apply for the fellowships is 16 October 2018.
Sarwesh Kumar Arya
2nd floor Puratatva Bhavan, New Delhi
- Phone: +91-11-24642150
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the fellowships, visit the official website and view the official notification.