Application is JRF Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Jalandhar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 22 April.
Title of The Project
Design and Development of Biologically Inspired Retinal Prosthesis Based Biomedical Implant to Restore Vision to the Blind.
- Essential Qualification: The applicant should have M.E./M.Tech Degree in RF/Microwave Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with minimum of first class from a reputed institute (preference should be given to the GATE/NET qualified candidates) or candidate having PhD degree/thesis submitted in relevant field. In case class is not specified in degree then minimum 60% marks or 7.0 CGPA will be considered as 1st
- Desirable Qualification: Working knowledge of Design and Analysis of Microwave Antennas, ANSYS HFSS,
CST and MATLAB will be an added advantage.
- Age and Relaxation (if any): The upper age limit is 35 years at the time of appointment.
Eligible candidates may apply by sending their detailed Bio-data and copies of educational qualifications, age proof, and proof of research experience (if any). Cast certificate for age relaxation as per GOI norms (if applicable) should reach to the Principle Investigator by E-mail (bkkanaujia[at]nitj.ac.in) in soft copy on or before 22/04/2022.
The e-mail subject line should read as “Application for the Post of JRF in SERB Project”.
Rs. 31,000/- (Per month for first two years), Rs. 35,000/- (Per month for third year) plus HRA as per norms.
- Date: 28/04/2022, Time: 10:30 AM onwards
- Reporting Time: 09:45 AM
- Venue: Online (Link will be provided to shortlisted candidates one day before the interview)
Click here to view the official notification of JRF Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Jalandhar.
You may also be interested in: