Applications are invited for JRF Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Warangal for the year 2022. The last date of application is 4 May.
Machine learning assisted structured light demultiplexing using nanostructures.
Age limit 28
- The candidate must have a valid GATE/NET/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF
- B.Sc. with Physics as one paper (1st class), MSc./MSc (Tech) in Physics/Engineering (1st class) Or B.Tech & M.Tech in equivalent area (1st class)
- Strong interest to work in the field of Optics, Nanophotonics, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine learning,
- Programming: MATLAB, Python
- The selected candidate needs to carry out experiments to study light-matter interactions at nanoscale.
- The selected candidate will develop AI model for information decoding
Send the filled application form to email email@example.com along with a Bio data/CV and scanned copy of certificates.
Rs. 31,000/- + Rs. 4,960/- (16 % HRA as per norms) per month for 2 years. The selected candidate opting campus accommodation, subjected to the availability are not eligible for HRA.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Warangal.
You may also be interested in: