Applications are invited for JRF Under DST Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2022. The last date of application is 8 February.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, for filling up of the post of “Junior Research Fellow” on CONTRACT basis for the DST-CSRI funded project titled “Incidences of and Risk Factors for Post Operative Cognitive Dysfunction POCD in Neurosurgical Patients – A Prospective Cohort S4tudy”, under Dr. Suparna Bharadwaj, Associate Professor, Dept. of Neuro Anaesthesia & Neurocritical Care and Principal Investigator.
- M.Sc / M. Phil in Clinical Psychology / Neuropsychology
- Qualified national level exam like UGC/ICMR/DST NET etc or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of computers: MS Office, Medical Statistics, email communications
- Prior research experience
Maximum Age Limit: 35 years.
1 Year 7 months. The initial appointment will be made for six months, extendable for 1 year 7 months subject to performance of the candidate.
- Study co-ordination
- Screening and recruitment of patients
- Counselling and consenting of study participants
- Data collection and maintenance of telephonic interviews
Eligible candidates fulfilling all criteria may apply by sending their resume, certificates of qualification, experience and testimonials by email to deliriumnimhans[at]gmail.com.
The last date for receipt of applications along with the relevant documents is 08.02.2022.
1st and & 2nd year: ₹31,000/- + 24% HRA pm, 3rd year: ₹35,000/- + 24% HRA pm. Time of credit of salary may vary depending on the yearly sanction of funds by DST.
You may also be interested in: