Applications are invited for JRF (Physics) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 8 July.
Applications are invited for a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work in a SERB-sponsored project “Dissipation in Solar Corona and Solar Wind: Implications from Anisotropic Magnetohydrodynamic Turbulence” at the Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Technology – Kanpur.
- The appointment for the above posts initially will be for 1 year, which will be extended with mutual consent If performance of the candidate is good.
- The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
- M.Sc in Physics / Mathematics with NET / GATE qualification OR B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech in Mechanical / Aerospace / Chemical / Computer Science Engineering with NET/GATE qualification.
- The candidate should have a good background in Fluid Mechanics and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- The candidate should have experience in Linux, and python, and C++ programming.
- The candidate should have good knowledge of Magnetohydrodynamics (MHD) and Parallel Programming.
- The interested candidates are requested to submit their application with curriculum vitae containing information regarding their degrees, work experience, and copies of M.Sc / B.Tech / BE/ M.Tech (if applicable) degree certificates in a single zip/PDF file by email to turbulencehub.iitk[at]gmail.com .
- The email should contain the subject: “Application for the post of JRF (SERB)”. Applications that do not follow the above procedure will not be considered for interview.
- Hard copy of the application is NOT required at this stage.
Last date for applying: 08th July 2022.
Rs. 31000/- per month + HRA (as per institute norms)
Prof. Mahendra K. Verma,
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Physics) Under SERB Funded Project at IIT Kanpur.
You may also be interested in: