Applications are invited for JRF (Electrical Engineering) Under RESPOND Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2022. The last date of application is 20 July.
Applications are invited from bright, young candidates for the following post under a RESPOND funded
project in Discipline of Electrical Engineering.
Qualification and Experience: BTech in Electronics/Computer Science with a valid GATE score or MTech in Electronics/Computer Science with the following skills.
- Expertise in C++ and object-oriented programming
- Expertise in Python and UNIX Scripting
- Experience in GUI frameworks in Python (PyQt5, PyPI, PyGUI).
- Expertise in HTML & SQL coding
- Knowledge of source control tools (Bitbucket, Github)
- Basic knowledge of microelectronics and semiconductor devices
1 year extendable till end of project on satisfactory performance.
Self-motivated students (fulfilling the above eligibility criteria), who are willing to work in the area of
computational nanoelectronics are encouraged to send me (email@example.com) their current CV on or
before 20th July 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Electrical Engineering) Under RESPOND Funded Project at IIT Gandhinagar.
You may also be interested in: