Applications are invited for JRF (CSE) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2022. The last date of application is 4 August.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, for the research projects, under the Project Investigator Dr. Kunwar Singh, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-15, Tamil Nadu.
Research and Development of Secure and Privacy Preserving Blockchain based Smart Contract and its Applications.
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology / Equivalent with minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA from a recognized university / institute.
- M.E./M.Tech/ MS (by research) in Computer Science & Engineering / Information Technology with minimum 60% or 6.5 CGPA from a recognized university / institute.
- Candidate must be selected through any one of the following:
- National Eligibility Tests –CSIR –UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship).
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Study and implementation of Blockchain based Smart Contract.
- Purchase of equipments and components for the project.
- The candidate selected as Research Fellow is eligible to register for pursuing Ph.D. programme as per NITT rules and regulations after fulfilling requirements of Ph.D. programme.
Rs. 31,000 + HRA per month for 1st and 2nd Year and Rs. 35,000 + HRA per month for the 3rd Year.
The soft copy of the application should be sent to kunwar2081[at]gmail.com on or before 4th August 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (CSE) Under SERB Funded Project at NIT Trichy.
You may also be interested in: