Applications are invited for JRF (Chemistry) Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2022. The last date of application is 18 January.
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals with valid GATE scores or qualified in National Level Eligibility Test for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (only one vacancy) of the DST-SERB (Core Research Grant) project titled “Atomistic simulations of photoexcited processes of carbon dots based nanohybrids for the rational design of efficient light harvesters” under the guidance of Dr. Sunandan Sarkar (principal investigator), Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, 620015.
- Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry with a minimum of 65% marks or 6.5 CGPA from a recognized University or Institute with qualified and valid GATE/NET in Chemistry/Chemical Sciences.
- Age should be less than 28 years.
- Desirable: Knowledge in Physical Chemistry topics.
36 Months (extension based on performance review every 12 months).
- Applying the advanced Electronic Structure Methods, i.e., Density Functional Theory (DFT), Time Dependent DFT, and SCC-DFTB, to perform the project.
- Development of the computational techniques towards the projects’ aims.
- Execution of the related activities in data collection, analysis, presentation, equipment procurement, etc.
- The candidate selected as Junior Research Fellow will be permitted to register for the Ph.D. program as per NITT rules and regulations.
Eligible candidates must fill the application through online in the given Google Form and upload the scanned copy of their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given in this advertisement) along with the relevant supporting documents as a single pdf file (Name your pdf file like: your name DOB.pdf). If any clarification, please contact by email PI: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject marked as “JRF Application DST-SERB (CRG).”
The last date for receipt of applications is 18.01.2022.
Rs. 31,000+16% HRA for the first two years and Rs. 35,000+16% HRA for the third year.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Chemistry) Under DST-SERB Funded Project at NIT Trichy.
You may also be interested in: