Applications are invited for JRF (Chemistry) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Trichy for the year 2022. The last date of application is 25 April.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the position of Junior Research Fellow as per the details given below for the DST-Materials MAP (File No. DST/TMD/IC-MAP/2K20/03 (C)) research project titled “Collaborative Research for Accelerated Development of Materials & Devices for Energy Harvesting and Conservation Technologies” under the principal investigator Dr. Sarthak Mandal, Assistant Professor Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Technology Tiruchirappalli, Tiruchirappalli 620015, Tamil Nadu, India.
- M. Sc. in Chemistry (First Class) with a minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA
- Qualified GATE/NET in Chemistry/Chemical Sciences with valid score cards.
- Design and Synthesis of Organic/Inorganic Hybrid Materials Related to the Project
- Characterizations of the Materials
- Compilation of Results
- Report Preparation and Presentation
- The selected candidates will be permitted to register for the Ph.D. program as per NITT rules and regulations.
36 Months (Tenure extension based on fund availability, and performance review every 12 months).
Eligible candidates desiring to appear for the interview may send their duly filled applications (only in the prescribed format given in this advertisement) along with the relevant supporting documents as a single pdf file (pdf file must be named as: Your Name_Date of Birth.pdf) by email to: smandal[at]nitt.edu and sarthakmandal[at]gmail.com. The subject line of the email must be written as “Application for JRF Position – DST Materials MAP”
Candidates may also fill the application through online in the given Google Form.
Rs. 31,000+18% HRA for the first two years and Rs. 35,000+18% HRA for the third year.
The last date of submission of duly filled application is 25.04.2022.
Click here to view the official notification of JRF (Chemistry) Under DST Funded Project at NIT Trichy.
You may also be interested in: