Applications are invited for the post of JRF in “ICMR funded project under Dr. Tanveer Ahmad at Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
Jamia Millia Islamia is a central university located in New Delhi, India. Originally established at Aligarh, United Provinces during the British Raj in 1920, it moved to its current location in Okhla in 1935. It was given the deemed status by University Grants Commission in 1962.
“Altered Mitochondrial Calcium Dynamics in The Pathogenesis of Oral Submucous Fibrosis”.
- MSc (in any area of Life-sciences) with a minimum of 55 % aggregate marks (equivalent CGPA). A prior research experience in calcium signaling, molecular cloning, cell culture, gene editing, and immunoprecipitation is desirable.
- Candidates with NET/GATE/CSIR/UGC/ DBT/ICMR JRF/DST INSPIRE-PHD fellowship should apply.
As per The ICMR guidelines
- The appointment will be purely on temporary basis for first year initially which can be further extended based on the performance of the candidate.
- However, the duration of JRF is co-terminus with the duration of the Project and will have no financial liability beyond duration of the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates appearing for the interview.
How to Apply?
- A cover letter (maximum one page explaining about yourself and your interest in the research project) along with your detailed CV should be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15, 2022.
- For shortlisted candidates, the interview will be announced separately.
Jan 15, 2022