ICICI Bank is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Treasury Solutions Manager for its Mumbai location.
About ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara.
About the Post
Markets Group (MG) provides treasury solutions to the customers in the corporate ecosystem consisting of large, mid and small enterprises. Treasury solutions consist of forex services, derivatives, structured products, interest rate hedging solutions amongst others.
The team works closely with the Corporate Relationship teams and provide solutions suited to the needs of the customers.
- Manage the treasury relationship of institutional clients covering Private Equity, Venture Capital firms, Foreign Portfolio investors and Capital markets clients.
- Track capital flows deals in India – FDI, FPI, etc. –from different news sources and target routing of capital flows with ICICI Bank
- Pitching full bouquet of services including Fx, derivatives, G-secs and bonds to Foreign portfolio investors
- Liaise with institutional brokers and manage their Treasury requirements
- Strong communication and presentation skills , ability to understand customer needs and have positive interactions
- Good knowledge of capital flows and associated regulations
- Good understanding of Forex and derivatives markets, conversant with concepts like Cash, Tom, Spot and hedging products like Forwards, Options, IRS, etc.
- Has worked on handling cross-border transactions – M & A, PE investments / exits with respect to Fx routing, settlement and reporting.
- Ability to initiate discussion with clients and conclude deals
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills – liaising with compliance, risk , legal, business and operations teams at various stages of deal cycle and ensure closure
- Drive for results – finding solutions to problems despite constraints, setting priorities, setting high-performance standards and the zeal to meet targets
These solutions are embedded through the life cycle of corporate relationships across working capital, lending, payment solutions, supply chain finance, structured trade etc. The team works closely with customers to help them manage their financial risks with the right suite of products and solutions.
MBA from Premier Institutes, CAs.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.