Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Trainee Software Engineer at HSBC, Pune.
HSBC Holdings plc is a British multinational investment bank and financial services holding company.
About the Job
This opportunity is of an Analyst in the Business Analysis job family within Global Transformation Center (GTC). Global Transformation Business Analysts are at the center of shaping, delivering and embedding change by working with the business and delivery partners.
They possess strong analytical and communication skills to understand business processes and architecture. They facilitate the culture of change within the organization and ensure benefit realisation for the wider Wealth and Personal Banking(WPB) business.
In this role, you will:
- They are responsible for Requirements Management, Design and Change/ Implementation Management. Business Analysts work independently and should have a high level of flexibility to consult with the business at all levels.
- They will need to have the ability to work closely with, and build good relationships with all delivery partners and across Functions globally.
- A business analyst in GTC will get a chance to play various roles by engaging in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of banking and/or financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
- Ability to engage and collaborate with stakeholders in different global locations
- Experience/Knowledge in Agile ways of working/Tooling
- Knowledge of Retail Banking / insurance products and services
- Self-driven approach with ability to work under pressure
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Working knowledge of Confluence and Jira
- Business Analysis / Agile certifications (Agile BA, CBAP, CSPO) are an advantage but not necessary. (Good to have)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
April 22, 2022