Honeywell is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Systems Engineer at its Bangalore location.
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.
About the Job
- Define system hierarchy of aircraft systems e.g. Engine, Auxiliary Power Unit etc. and their functionality.
- Preparation of concept of operations, operational specs, functional specs and associated system specifications across Engine/APU product lines.
- Define Measures of Effectiveness & Measures of Performance for the system
- Application of formal methods/specifications for requirements analysis.
- Managing requirements from elicitation, definition/capture, decomposition, allocation, prioritization, tracking, test mapping and derived identification.
- Utilizing requirements management tools such as DOORS and developing DXL script.
- Systems Verification and Validation (V&V).
- Support engineering review activities associated with PDR, CDR milestones working with LSE.
- Assuring compliance requirements as defined by IPDS
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience (Preferably in Systems Engineering).
- Working experience and knowledge of aircraft systems.
- Able to work independently and take the initiative to get things done.
- Good leadership skill to drive activity with global mind set.
- Familiarity with the system development life cycle.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.