Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Engineer at Epsilon, Bangalore.
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. They enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes.
- Develops user interfaces, components, and scripts to internet/intranet applications; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Develop SQL, PLSQL, Develops Stored Blocks, Triggers and Optimizes queries in ORACLE suite of products to implement functionality required by the accounts.
- Develop Matillion workflows using Amazon AWS, Redshift & UNIX.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS technologies.
- Prepare High Level Design and ETL design
- Creation and support of batch and real-time data pipelines built on AWS technologies including Redshift/Spectrum, Snaplogic , Camunda & DataHub.
- Able to design AWS ETL workflows and ETL mapping.
- Maintain large ETL workflows, Review and test ETL programs
- Experience in AWS, Redshift, Lambda, Snowflake
- Proficient in AWS Redshift, S3, SQL, PLSQL
- Preferably have some experience in python, java, Or .Net.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Good Knowledge on software development life cycle, industry trends, and technologies
- Willingness to learn new skills and apply them for developing new-age applications.
- Should have performed ETL developer role in at least 3 large end-to-end projects
- Should have good experience in performance tuning of ETL programs, debugging
- Should have good experience in database, Datawarehouse concepts,SCD1, SDC2, SQLs
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.