Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Software Developer at Ericsson, New Delhi.
Ericsson is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm.
About the Job
They are now looking for a Java Developer for their organization.
What you will do?
Software Developer is responsible for implementation of the involved nodes as applicable from the following:
- Development of adaptations over Ericsson Wallet Platform (EWP).
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
- Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas & certification.
- Experience on Unit testing framework.
- Experience of delivering in Kubernetes environment. (Optional)
- Experience in development using Rosetta tools (Optional)
- Carrying out user acceptance test with customer.
- Should have 0-2 years experience with one or more of the following competencies:
- Should have 70% & above throughout education
- Java Certification(Java Developer)
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Shell Scripting, Database, Versioning Tool, JIRA.
- Optional Skills: Good to have experience on agile framework, Experience of tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Native, CI/ CD, Rosetta.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Noida, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore