AIIMS Raipur is inviting eligible candidates for the post of Project Fellow. The walk-in-interview will be held on June 15, 2022.
About AIIMS Raipur
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur is a medical college and medical research public university located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
‘Association between p53 codon 72 polymorphism and Diabetic Polyneuropathy in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: a pilot study.
- M.Sc.(Physiology/Life Sciences/Neuroscience/Biotechnology)
- Minimum Eligibility criteria: 55% marks. Candidates who have already appeared for their M.Sc. final examination (awaiting result) may also occur. However, their selection will be provisional till the declaration of their M.Sc. result (limited up to one month from the date of interview)
- Experience working in Neurophysiology or molecular biology laboratory.
- Knowledge of Computer Application.
Nature of Duties
- Perform study specific laboratory diagnostic procedure
- Entry of lab registers
- Maintenance of consent forms and lab related documents
- Any other lab related activities as deemed fit by PI and CoI
- Tabulation & analysis of the recorded data.
Consolidated Rs. 10000/- (Ten Thousand Rupees only) per month
How to Attend?
- Eligible candidates are invited to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 15.06.2022 for one post of Project Fellow for an intramural project no. AIIMSRPR/IEC/2021/752 on a contractual basis.
- Date and time of Walk in Interview:
- Reporting Time: 10.00 am
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 15.06.2022
- Venue: Seminar Room, Department of Physiology, Medical College Building, Gate no 5, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E Road, Raipur, Pin: 492099
Dr. Jayshri R. Ghate
Department of Physiology