About the Opportunity
CLATapult, a chain of CLAT coaching centre, is looking forward to the job post of MBA Program Manager for its sister concern “bellCAT”.
CLATapult, founded in 2012, was the brainchild of three Undergraduate Program students of NUJS and has since come to be a pioneering name amongst law aspirants across the country.
“bellCAT” is a sister-concern of CLATapult, wherein we want to bring MBA Aspirants a step closer to their dreams. As we expand our base, we look forward to having more like-minded individuals on board to support our endeavour. We are on the lookout for dedicated and motivated individuals to assist us in developing content for CAT and other equivalent MBA Entrance Examinations.
Work Profile (work from home)
- This is managerial-cum-developing courses entailing responsibilities under two categories- Business Development and Academic Delivery. One will be responsible for independently overseeing the creation, development, progress and course details of MBA.
- Managing the MBA Entrance Programs and supervising operations and processes relating to program delivery entirely at bellCAT.
- Managing team of students and faculty members in bellCAT.
- One shall be expected to develop courses for MBA entrance tests on the following subjects:
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Ability
- Good English-speaking skills.
- Comfortable with technology and has operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work unsupervised and mentor others.
- Entrepreneurial abilities. Ideate and implement new projects with small teams.
Upto INR 30,000 per month.
How to Apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name
- Name of your college
- Year of study
- Phone number
In the body of the email, write 150-200 words on why you want to apply for this job along with your Curriculum Vitae.
The subject of your email should be bellCAT Program Manager.
Jan 10, 2021
Click here for the official website.