Genpact is inviting applications from eligible fresh graduates for the post of Process Associate for the Bangalore location.
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
About the Job
- Worldwide support of client’s social media presence, communities and blogs including moderation, engagement, listening and insight services
- Meet/Adhere to Contractual Metrics & Key Performance Indicators.
- Provide moderation services across all key global social channels Insights- social + product listening.
- Resources performing real-time listening and reactive or pro-active engagement
- Adheres to client’s (Intel)defined processes & procedures and company policies.
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Good Command over English & Hindi, specially written (Written test on sentence construction)
- Technical Knowledge is mandate
- Logical thinking & content creation
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend and variable shift)
- Should be flexible to work on all National/Restricted Holidays
- Continuous Power supply and decent WIFI connection is necessary
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.