Flipkart Bangalore invites job applications for UI Engineer for the year 2020. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website.
Flipkart has defined the e-commerce industry in India and will continue its leadership with its core value of putting “customer first”. Flipkart is made of people who love being themselves and their independence of thoughts pave way for disruptive innovation on tech, biz, and ops fronts.
We are looking for engineers who are well rounded – quality conscious, product thinkers, and business cognizant and smart – not mere coders. Engineers get to significantly amplify their impact with the scale that Flipkart operates at. The same scale also demands the engineers to produce super-efficient solutions. Engineers participate and breed the culture of self-drive which is fueled with merit-based opportunities.
- Education/QualificationMinimum B.Tech. or B.E.
- ReactJS, Redux/Flux, NodeJS, WebPack, TypeScript
- 2 to 5 Years
- Able to solve problems independently, with maximum ownership of the projects you work on.
- An active Github account is preferred but we are just as happy to listen to your work experiences.
- Must have experience in setting up the full UI workflow layer right from Development, Testing, Building, and Deployment.
- Knowledge of Node server, Socket connections, and mechanisms to handle real-time async data would be a plus.
- Knowledge of CSS and usage of pre-post processors(PostCSS, SASS, LESS).
- Knowledge of good dev tooling for high productivity(Webpack, Babel, Unit testing).
- Have an understanding of templating systems in the front end landscape.
- Nice to have hands-on with any of React, Angular, or Backbone.
Apply here for UI Engineer at Flipkart, Bangalore.