Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Transaction Banking Analyst at Crisil, Mumbai.
About the Company
CRISIL is an Indian analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services and is a subsidiary of American company S&P Global.
About the Opportunity
This opportunity is based in Mumbai. The successful individual in this position will be able to make an immediate effective contribution by drawing upon their previous experience and developing it further by utilising expertise within Coalition globally.
- Identify key trends across all regions and products, highlighting areas of out/underperformance
- Craft effective search strategies and gather relevant information leveraging a broad set of resources (e.g. on-line databases, internet, external researchers etc.). Utilize both secondary and primary research sources and techniques
- Organize, analyze, synthesize and summarize data and information using appropriate analytical methodologies and frameworks. Conduct quantitative analysis (statistical analysis, financial data analysis etc.) as necessary
- Responsible for day to day workflow management including prioritizing and managing multiple projects
- Work with IT teams for process automation and simplification
- Strong quantitative skills, an analytical mind and an ability to work with significant amounts of data, both numerical and qualitative
- Ability to take decisions while working with unstructured and limited information
- Prior experience in business research / analytics
- A strong degree of independence and self-motivation
Professionally qualified i.e. MBA, CFA or CA
- Sound knowledge of global Transaction Banking and Securities Services products preferred
- Excellent working skills with MS office tools, especially good at advanced Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.