Applications are invited for System Analyst at IIM Udaipur for the year 2022. The last date of application is 7 July.
Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) is looking for bright Graduates / Post-Graduates for the role of “Systems Analyst” purely on contract basis for a period of two years initially and renewable based on the performance and need to the Institute of the position:
Qualification: The candidate should hold a full-time graduate Bachelor of Engineering degree in Information Technology / Computer Science from any recognized university.
- A post graduate degree with relevant work experience may be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience of working on contemporary supply chain applications and other tools
Experience: Post qualification experience at supervisory level of at least 3 years in Software Application Development organizations of repute.
- The selected candidate will assist the reporting officer in all activities related to the Centre for Supply Chain Management and Centre for Digital Enterprise Management.
- Managing the facilities that are proposed to be set up for the Centres and which will be used by the students of the Institute.
- The immediate responsibility of the incumbent will be to co-ordinate the setting of a Supply Chain Analytics Lab on campus and make it up and running for the use of the students of the Institute.
- Responsibilities will include co-ordinating with our Corporate partners who are associated with us in the setting up and running of the Lab.
- The selected candidate must have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of contemporary supply chain applications and tools and must be able to guide students in the use of the facility.
- Work closely with the reporting officer for process improvements.
- Any other functions or additional duties that may be assigned by the reporting officer from time to time.
- The candidate should have good communication skills (both written & verbal), interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Ability to understand and work with students pursuing Business Management studies.
- Planning & organizing skills, Ability to do multiple-tasking, Team working skills.
- Problem solving skills, Analytical Thinking, Process Oriented thinking.
- Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the Centres.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
interested candidates can apply online via this page.
The last date for submission of online application is July 7th, 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of System Analyst at IIM Udaipur.
You may also be interested in: