About the organisation
Government Medical College was started in 1991 with following broad objectives:
- To fulfill the glaring deficiency of an undergraduate Medical College in the Union Territory of Chandigarh which offers the best educational facilities in all other fields. The Government Medical College will be attached to a teaching hospital.
- To act as a center for Continuing Medical Education Programmes for various categories of technical and non-technical personnel of different disciplines working within and from other institutions/hospitals.
- To render facilities for conducting research activities relating to different specialties, as and when required
Online applications are invited for filling up the Group ‘C’ posts of Staff Nurses on temporary basis, but likely to continue.
Govt. Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh.
- Age Limit
- 18-37 years
- Age relaxation to be posts mentioned above will be given,
- SC: Maxi. 5 years
- OBC: Maxi. 3 years
- Any other category: As per Chandigarh Administration Rules
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Course from a recognised University/ Board/ Institution or equivalent, OR B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent from a recognised University/ Board/ Institution.
- Registered as Nurse and midwife with State Nursing Council.
- ICT skill course essentially required from NIELIT: The candidate should atleast one course out of the following courses from National Institute of Electronics Information Technology (NIELIT):
- Awareness in Computer Concepts (ACC)– 20 hours
- Basic Computers Concepts (BCC) – 36 hours
- Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) – 80 hours
- CCC+ – 126 hours
- Expert Computer Course (ECC) – 200 hours
Rs. 10300-34800 + 4600/- Grade Pay
- UR: 99
- SC: 07
- OBC: 41
- Ex-Service Man (ESM)
- UR: 12
- SC: 03
- OBC: 16
Total: 178 Vacancies
How to apply
- The candidate should apply only online for the above said posts till 25.10.2018 upto 05:00 p.m.
- The application is to be filled online on website gmch.gov.in by clicking on ‘VACANCIES’.
- Before filling up online application, the candidate must have his/ her signatures & photograph scanned in the JPG format, which should not exceed in size i.e. (< 20 KB) and it has to be uploaded at the time of filling up of Online Application Form.
- On successful submission of form on the website www. gmch.gov.in, candidates are advised to retain one copy of the printout of the form.
- The information filed by the candidates while applying online will be treated as final.
- SC candidates for SC posts: Rs. 250/- + Bank Charges, if any.
- For all other categories: Rs. 500/- + Bank Charges, if any.
Last date for receipt of online applications: 25th Oct, 2018
Email Id: email@example.com
Phone No: 0172-2601023, 2504238, 2504242 (Only on working days from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
For full details, visit the official link by clicking here.