Disney + Hotstar invites job applications for the post of Social Media Executive for Mumbai location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
As part of the Social Media team, you will be responsible for managing Disney+ Hotstar’s image and its identity to draw in billions of users. The ideal person should have a social media background and should have worked at a high growth environment before with strong analytical, creative/storytelling, and stakeholder/project management skills.
- Work with the team to develop social media plans/calendar, including content strategies and campaigns, with an emphasis on setting goals, developing metrics, defining audiences and identifying key tactical frameworks.
- Deliver clear direction and inspiration to creative & technical teams in developing sustainable and engaging concepts.
- Provide reporting and analysis of results, including strategic recommendations and tactical tips that are directly related to insights.
- Prepare comprehensive strategic plans, audits, promotional plans and well-researched POVs.
- Able to rapidly-produce top-quality communications in all media. Develops compelling presentation materials.
- Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
- Analyse current-state social media channels and determine areas of improvement, expansion and refinement.
- Strong awareness of emerging trends and behaviors in social channels. Able to link behaviors to root causes and interpret digital culture to find relevance for the business.
- 2-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing/ Social Marketing/ Digital Agency/ Media Company.
- Hands-on experience developing insights from social listening. Detailed understanding of social analytics across channels.
- Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights.
- Experience in social content creation, and social community management.
- Understanding of digital media, current local trends in media consumption and marketing opportunities.
- Highly informed and thoughtful perspectives on social platforms.
The go-to destination for over 300 million users for everything from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ originals. Our mission is to revolutionize internet entertainment through smart personalization, and by building a global video platform that takes over the world wide web and the whole wide world.
Apply here for Social Media Executive at Disney + Hotstar, Mumbai.