Applications are invited for Social Media Content Writer at MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of application is 1 August.
MyGov is looking for Social Media Content Writer to join our team and will be required to measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns, monitor trends in social media and emerging trends/best practices and provide effective recommendations.
Education: Min. Graduate preferably BA (English Honours) and should be fluent in working on Ms Office and Social Media platform
Experience: 3-4 Years in research, content writing and social media content writing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research industry-related topics
- Write clear marketing copy to promote MyGov activities
- Write, proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with video and design teams to work on daily basis
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify trends and recommend new ideas
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Measure the effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Monitor trends in social media and emerging trends/best practices and provide effective recommendations
- Research conversations across social media platforms and analyze trends
- Generate reports based on social media tools on a regular basis
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
Last Date of Application: 1st August 2022.
Click here to view the official notification of Social Media Content Writer at MyGov.
You may also be interested in: