Applications are invited for the Temporary Position of Project Fellow to work under Research, Innovation and Quality Improvement – RUSA 2.0 at the University of Madras.
About the University
The University of Madras is a public state university in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Established in 1857, it is one of the oldest universities in India, incorporated by an Act of Legislative Council of India under the British government.
Central Project Management Facility
Master’s Degree in Humanities / Social Sciences
Project Fellow Salary Rs.18,000/- per month (Consolidated)
One Year (Extendable depending on performance)
How to Apply?
- The Candidates send the CV, copies of relevant certificates and proof for experience/publications if any, to The Professor & Head, Department of Adult and Continuing Education, University of Madras, Chepauk Campus, Chennai- 600 005 through Post.
- The cover should be super scribed as “Project Fellow” under RUSA 2.0 Project”.
- Applicants may also be submitted their applications through e-mail to email@example.com.
- The post is to be filled up on purely temporary basis. The duration of the post is co-terminable with the project.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview.
April 18, 2022