Google invites job applications for the post of Policy help desk specialist post for Bengaluru and Hyderabad location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online via the official website.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations or Technology, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in data analysis, problem solving, and execution.
- Experience in contact center operations and call center CRM.
- Ability to work off-hours coverage rotations and travel internationally 25% of the time, as needed.
- Ability to solve large unstructured business problems in the process excellence and customer support/help center space.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly communicate policy principles and guidelines with multiple cross-regional and cross-functional stakeholders
- Plan, design, and launch a pilot help desk (call center) for India-based developers of Google Play and Android, working with program managers, engineering, and operational teams.
- Support India top developer inquiries for policy related questions for Trust & Safety Google Play and Android operations.
- Conduct analyses to identify process gaps and work with Policy Development, Process Excellence, Engineering, Product and Tools to improve the workflows.
- Measure and monitor the metrics of the pilot and plan the scaling solutions for the help desk. Plan the multi-year roadmap to scale the initiative.
Apply here for Policy Help Desk Specialist at Google, Bengaluru & Hyderabad.