Procter & Gamble (P&G) invites job applications for Manager- Human Resource for Mumbai location. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online on the official website.
Roles & Responsibilities
A Senior Manager in HR typically gets assignments in recruiting, training, relocation, employee services, and benefits administration to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the four HR roles described below, are expected to be played. Responsibilities include:
- Building people and leadership capability
- Developing an adaptive and competitive organization and
- Creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
- Prior experience in Sales HR preferred with proven capabilities to have managed multiple stakeholders well.
- As business partner, the HR senior manager works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
- 1-4 years of experience post MBA
- Pre Requisite – MBA or Masters Program in HR
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for over 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. As a ‘Promote from Within’ organisation, we are globally recognised as one of the Best Companies for Developing Leaders across the organisation.
Apply here for Manager (Human Resource) at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai.